- Product Name: Calcium Lignosulfonate
- Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
- Lignosulphonate % : 55 min
- PH Value: 4~6
- CAS No.: 8061-52-7
- HS Code: 3804000090
- Molecular Formula: C20H24CaO10S2
Calcium lignosulfonate, referred to as wood calcium, is a multi-component high molecular polymer anionic surfactant. Its appearance is light yellow to dark brown powder with a slight aromatic odor. It is easily soluble in water and has good stability. Its molecular weight is generally between 800 and 10,000, and it has strong dispersibility, adhesion and chelating properties. Most importantly, calcium lignosulphonate has a very wide range of uses, such as concrete water reducers, industrial detergents, pesticides and insecticides, herbicides, dye diffusing agents, coke and charcoal processing, petroleum industry, ceramics, wax emulsions, etc.
|Index items||Standard value||Test Results|
|Appearance||Brown powder||Meets the requirement|
|Total reducing matter||≤6.0%||4.7|
|Water insoluble matter||≤4.0%||3.67|
|Calcium magnesium general quantity||≤1.0%||0.78|
Main Performance of Calcium Lignosulfonate (CLS)
- Used as a concrete water reducer: it can improve the workability of concrete and improve the quality of the project. It can be used in summer to suppress slump loss, and it is generally used in combination with superplasticizers.
- Used as a mineral binder: in the smelting industry, calcium lignosulfonate is mixed with mineral powder to form mineral powder balls, which are dried and placed in the kiln, which can greatly increase the smelting recovery rate.
- Refractory materials: When making refractory bricks and tiles, calcium lignin sulfonate is used as a dispersant and adhesive, which can significantly improve the operating performance, and has good effects such as water reduction, strengthening, and prevention of cracks.
- Ceramic industry: Calcium lignosulfonate is used in ceramic products, which can reduce the carbon content and increase the green strength, reduce the amount of plastic clay, have good mud fluidity, and increase the finished product rate by 70-90%.
- Used as a feed binder: it can improve the preference of livestock and poultry, with good particle strength, reduce the amount of fine powder in the feed, reduce the powder return rate, and reduce the cost.
- Others: it can also be used in refining auxiliary, casting, pesticide wettable powder processing, briquette pressing, mining, beneficiation agent, road, soil, dust control, tanning and leather filler, Carbon black granulation and other aspects.
Buy Calcium Lignosulphonate from Kingsun Factory
As a leading lignosulfonate manufacturer in China, Kingsun company has more than 15 years’ experience in construction chemicals industry. So we can supply high- quality calcium lignosulfonate and sodium lignosulfonate for all the customers. What’s more, our products have a good reputation in the domestic and foreign markets. So far, Kingsun products have been exported to around 30 countries and regions, they are Israel, Qatar, Pakistan, Bahrain, Mexico, Chile, Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Jordan, Russia, Peru, Bangladesh, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, etc. This is the reason why Kingsun is your good choice.
- Kingsun makes the business become professional & simple & easy in construction industry.
- All of Kingsun products have passed ISO and SGS certifications, which can ensure the qualified products and traceability.
- Kingsun always provides the excellent service for all the clients. And the feedback from our clients will be treated seriously and promptly.
- We also offer competitive prices for you. By the way, if you want to buy lignosulfonate from Kingsun factory, please contact us online or leave a message for us at any time.