- Product Name: Poly Anionic Cellulose
- Appearance: White or light yellow powder
- PH Value: 6.5-9.0
- CAS No.: 244-66-2
- HS Code: 3912310000
- Degree of Substitution(D.S): 0.9 Min
- Purity(%): 65 Min
Polyanionic Cellulose (PAC) is a water-soluble cellulose ether derivative prepared by chemical modification of natural cellulose. And it is an important water-soluble cellulose ether. The appearance is the white or light yellow powder or granules. Non-toxic and tasteless, strong hygroscopicity, easily soluble in cold water, and hot water. Polyanionic cellulose polymer
has good heat stability, salt-resistance, and strong antibacterial properties. It has the characteristics of high purity, the high degree of substitution, and even distribution of substituents.
Kingsun Polyanionic Cellulose
Kingsun polyanionic cellulose is very useful and can be widely used in many fields of industrial production. It can be used for thickening, bonding, suspending, retaining water, emulsifying, dispersing, and etc.
- In the oil drilling industry, PAC cellulose is a great drilling mud treatment agent and material for preparing completion fluids, with a high slurry production rate and good salt and calcium resistance. The high-viscosity and low-viscosity Kingsun PAC complies with the European OCMA standard and American API standard.
- In the textile industry, can be used as a light yarn sizing agent to replace starch.
- In the papermaking industry, adding it to the pulp can improve the longitudinal strength and smoothness of the paper, and improve the oil resistance and ink absorption of the paper.
- In the daily chemical industry, it is used in formulating soap and synthetic detergent.
- In the rubber industry used as latex stabilizer.
- In addition, poly-anionic cellulose can be used in fine chemical processing such as in paint, food, cosmetics, ceramic powder, leather as a thickening agent, emulsion stabilizer, crystal formation inhibitor, thickener, binder, suspending agent, water retention agent, and dispersant.
|Products Model||The Main Technical Indicators|
|Degree of Substitution（D.S)||Purity（%）||Fluid Loss（ml）||Apparent Viscosity （mpa·s）||PH Value||Moisture（%）|
|Note：The products comply with standards of GB/T 5005-2010 standard and API 13 A, in addition, the PAC can be produced and provided as the customers’application requirements.|
Buy PAC Cellulose from Kingsun
With over 15 years of history, Kingsun has been the leading cellulose ether manufacturer and exporter in China. For now, we have established multiple automatic lines. So we can make sure the timely delivery of our products. Kingsun PAC cellulose has been exported to many countries and regions around the world. Kingsun company supplies good quality polyanionic cellulose at a good price. Please feel free to contact us and get a free quote.