Concrete superplasticizer is also known as high range water reducer. They belong to the synthetic water-soluble organic substances that reduce the amount of water require to achieve a certain stability of concrete, reduce water-cement ratio, reduce cement content and increase slump. Therefore, Kingsun concrete superplasticizers can be suitable for prefabricate and cast-in-place reinforced concrete in various industrial and civil construction, water conservancy, transportation, port, municipal and other projects. Besides, it can be used for the water-reducing and reinforcing components of various composite admixtures.
Types of Superplasticizers Used in Concrete
(1) Naphthalene Superplasticizer
Naphthalene superplasticizer (SNF/PNS/FDN) is a type of high range superplasticizer for concrete, and the appearance is light brown powder. SNF is very soluble in water, and the water reduction rate is up to 25%. Naphthalene-based water reducers are often used to prepare high-fluidity, high-strength, high-performance concrete. It has the characteristics of high water reducing rate (15% to 25%), no air-entrainment, little influence on setting time, and relatively good adaptability to cement.
In addition, It can be used in combination with various other admixtures, and the price is relatively cheap. SNF superplasticizer can be widely used in bridges, dams, highways, ports, tunnels, electric power, water conservancy, industrial and civil construction projects and natural conservation prefabricated components, etc.
(2) Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer (PCE) belongs to the third-generation high-performance water reducing agent. This kind of superplasticizer is developed after the general water reducing agent represented by sodium lignosulfonate and naphthalene superplasticizer. PCE is available in both powder and liquid forms, and their water reduction rate can be as high as 45%. It has features of low dosage, high water reduction, small shrinkage, which can greatly improve the strength of concrete.
PCE superplasticizer is widely used in prefabricated and cast-in-place concrete, reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete in the construction of high-speed railways, passenger dedicated lines, industrial and civil buildings, roads, bridges, port terminals, airports and other projects. It is especially suitable for projects that require a long time to prepare concrete and require high concrete slump, such as nuclear power projects.
Advantages of Superplasticizer For Sale
- High range concrete superplasticizers have a strong dispersing effect on cement, which can greatly improve the fluidity of the cement mixture and the slump of the concrete, and at the same time greatly reduce the water consumption and significantly improve the workability of the concrete. However, some high-efficiency water reducers will accelerate the loss of concrete slump, and if the amount is too large, it will bleed. Kingsun superplasticizer does not substantially change the setting time of the concrete. When the superplasticizer dosage in concrete is large (over-dosing), the retardation is slightly retarded, but the early strength of the hardened concrete is not delayed.
- It can greatly reduce the amount of water and significantly increase the strength of concrete at various ages. When the strength is kept constant, cement can be saved by 10% or more.
- The chloride ion content is small and does not cause rust on the steel. It can enhance the impermeability, freeze-thaw resistance and corrosion resistance of concrete and improve the durability of concrete.
Why Choose Kingsun
- More than 15 years’experience in the chemical industry. Kingsun can make the business become professional & simple & easy.
- Product Certifications. ISO/BV/SGS can ensure the qualified products and traceability.
- One-to-one Service. Sales managers can customize the order for your specific market and help you save cost.
- Timely Response. All the feedback from customers will be treated seriously and promptly.