What’s the Superplasticizer?
Concrete superplasticizer is also known as high range water reducer. They belong to the synthetic water-soluble organic substances that reduce the amount of water require to achieve a certain stability of concrete, reduce water-cement ratio, reduce cement content and increase slump. By the way, Kingsun concrete superplasticizer for sale is suitable for prefabricate and cast-in-place reinforced concrete in various industrial and civil construction, water conservancy, transportation, port, municipal and other projects. Besides, it can be used for the water-reducing and reinforcing components of various composite admixtures. More importantly, the water reducing ratio can be up to 25%.
Types of Superplasticizers Used in Concrete
1. Naphthalene Superplasticizer
The naphthalene superplasticizer (SNF/PNS/FDN) is a type of high range superplasticizer, and the appearance is light brown powder. It is very soluble in water , and the water reduction rate is up to 25%. Besides, it is commonly referred to as a super plasticizer. In general, this concrete admixture can be used in cement and construction industry.
2. Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer (PCE) powder/liquid belongs to the third-generation high-performance water reducing agent. This kind of superplasticizer is developed after the general water reducing agent represented by sodium lignosulfonate and naphthalene superplasticizer. It has features of low dosage, high water reduction, small shrinkage, which can greatly improve the strength of concrete. Besides, more slag or fly ash can be used instead of cement to reduce costs.
Advantages of Superplasticizer For Sale
- High range concrete superplasticizer from Kingsun Company have a strong dispersing effect on cement, which can greatly improve the fluidity of the cement mixture and the slump of the concrete, and at the same time greatly reduce the water consumption and significantly improve the workability of the concrete. However, some high-efficiency water reducers will accelerate the loss of concrete slump, and if the amount is too large, it will bleed. The high-efficiency water reducing agent does not substantially change the setting time of the concrete. When the superplasticizer dosage in concrete is large (over-dosing), the retardation is slightly retarded, but the early strength of the hardened concrete is not delayed.
- It can greatly reduce the amount of water and significantly increase the strength of concrete at various ages. When the strength is kept constant, cement can be saved by 10% or more.
- The chloride ion content is small and does not cause rust on the steel. It can enhance the impermeability, freeze-thaw resistance and corrosion resistance of concrete and improve the durability of concrete.
Why Choose Kingsun?
- More than 15 years’ experience in the chemical industry: Kingsun can make the business become professional & simple & easy.
- Product Certifications: ISO/BV/SGS can ensure the qualified products and traceability.
- One-to-one Service: Sales managers can customize the order for your specific market and help you save cost.
- Timely Response: All the feedback from customers will be treated seriously and promptly.