- Other Name: Naphthalene Superplasticizer
- Abbreviation: SNF/PNS/FND
- Product Type: SNF-A/B/C
- Appearance: Light brown powder
- PH Value: 7-9
- CAS No.: 36290-04-7
- HS Code: 38244010.00
Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate (SNF) in Kingsun
Sodium naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde(SNF/PNS/FND/NSF), also called poly naphthalene sulfonate or naphthalene based superplasticizer, is the light brown powder. It is made of naphthalene, sulfuric acid, formaldehyde and liquid base, and undergoes a series of reactions such as sulfonation, hydrolysis, condensation and neutralization, and then dried into powder.
Naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde is high range concrete water reducer, commonly referred to as a super plasticizer. So it has a wide range of applications, especially suitable for the preparation of high-strength concrete, steam-cured concrete, fluid concrete, impermeable concrete, waterproof concrete, plasticized concrete, steel bars and prestressed reinforced concrete. Besides, it can be also used as a dispersant in the leather, textile and dye industries, etc. As a professional manufacturer, Kingsun naphthalene superplasticizer for sale with good quality and factory price. Welcome to inquiry now!
|Solid Content (%) ≥||92||92||92|
|Na2SO4 Content (%)≤||5||10||18|
|Chlorine Content (%)≤||0.3||0.4||0.5|
|Net Starch Fluidity(mm)≥||250||240||230|
|Max Water Reducing Rate(%)||26||25||23|
|Packing||25kg pp bag; 650kg Jumbo bag. Customized package available.|
Advantages of Poly Naphthalene Sulfonate (PNS)
- High water reduction rate. When the water-cement ratio is constant, the initial slump of concrete can be increased by more than 10cm, and the water reduction rate of sulphonated naphthalene formaldehydecan reach up to 15-25%. More importantly, when the strength and slump are basically the same, it can also reduce the amount of cement used by 10-25%.
- Good enhancement. PNS has obvious early strength and enhancement effect on concrete, and the strength increase range is 20-60%.
- Adaptability. Sodium polynaphthalene sulfonate (PNS) is suitable for various specifications and models of cement. And it has good compatibility with other concrete admixtures, for example, it can be combined with an admixture such as a swelling agent, an air entraining agent, and an active admixture such as fly ash.
- Good durability. PNS can effectively improve the pore structure of the concrete, thereby greatly improving the durability indexes of concrete such as impermeability, carbonation resistance and freeze-thaw resistance.
- Safety performance. Kingsun poly naphthalene sulfonate is a non-hazardous chemical with many characteristics such as non-toxic, non-irritating and non-radioactive. No corrosion effect on steel reinforcement.
Kingsun – Leading SNF Superplasticizer Manufacturer
Kingsun has been focusing on the research and production of concrete admixtures for many years. And we have our own factory and a series of advanced production lines. We are always committed to providing our customers with the best products and services. So far , our products have been exported to more than 30 countries, they are Israel, Iran, Pakistan, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia,Uzbekistan, Indonesia, Russia, Vietnam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc.
- More than 15+ years of experience. Kingsun company can make the business become professional & simple & easy.
- Product certifications. ISO/BV/SGS can ensure the qualified products and traceability.
- One-to-one Service. Sales Managers can customize the order for your specific market and help you save cost.
- Timely Response. All the feedback from customers will be treated seriously and promptly.