- Product Name: Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde
- Abbreviation: SNF/PNS/NSF/FND
- Product Type: SNF-A/B/C
- Appearance: Light brown powder
- PH Value: 7-9
- CAS No.: 36290-04-7
- HS Code: 38244010.00
Sodium naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde (SNF/PNS/FND/NSF) is also called naphthalene based superplasticizer, poly naphthalene sulfonate, sulphonated naphthalene formaldehyde. Its appearance is the light brown powder. SNF superplasticizer is made of naphthalene, sulfuric acid, formaldehyde and liquid base, and undergoes a series of reactions such as sulfonation, hydrolysis, condensation and neutralization, and then dried into powder.
Naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde is commonly referred to as a superplasticizer for concrete, so it is especially suitable for the preparation of high-strength concrete, steam-cured concrete, fluid concrete, impermeable concrete, waterproof concrete, plasticized concrete, steel bars and prestressed reinforced concrete. In addition, sodium naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde can also be used as a dispersant in the leather, textile and dye industries, etc. As a professional manufacturer of naphthalene superplasticizer in China, Kingsun always provides high quality SNF powder and factory prices for all the clients.
Technical Specifications of Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate (SNF)
|Solid Content (%) ≥||92||92||92|
|Na2SO4 Content (%)≤||5||10||18|
|Chlorine Content (%)≤||0.3||0.4||0.5|
|Net Starch Fluidity(mm)≥||250||240||230|
|Max Water Reducing Rate(%)||26||25||23|
|Packing of SNF Superplasticizer||25kg pp bag; 650kg Jumbo bag. Customized package available.|
Advantages of Poly Naphthalene Sulfonate (PNS)
- High water reduction rate. When the water-cement ratio is constant, the initial slump of concrete can be increased by more than 10cm, and the water reduction rate of poly naphthalene sulfonate can reach up to 15-25%. More importantly, when the strength and slump are basically the same, The polynaphthalene sulfonate can also reduce the amount of cement used by 10-25%.
- Good enhancement. PNS superplasticizer has obvious early strength and enhancement effect on concrete, and the strength increase range is 20-60%.
- Adaptability. Sodium polynaphthalene sulfonate (PNS) is suitable for various specifications and models of cement. And it has good compatibility with other concrete admixtures, for example, it can be combined with an admixture such as a swelling agent, an air entraining agent, and an active admixture such as fly ash.
- Good durability. It can effectively improve the pore structure of the concrete, thereby greatly improving the durability indexes of concrete such as impermeability, carbonation resistance and freeze-thaw resistance.
- Safety performance. Poly naphthalene sulfonate is a non-hazardous chemical with many characteristics such as non-toxic, non-irritating and non-radioactive. No corrosion effect on steel reinforcement.
Kingsun – Leading SNF Superplasticizer Manufacturer
As a leading manufacturer & exporter of SNF Superplasticizer in China, Kingsun has been focusing on the research and production of sulphonated naphthalene formaldehyde for many years. And we have our own factory and multiple advanced production lines, so we always do our best to provide our customers with the best products, prices and services. Therefore, all of our products are well received by domestic and foreign customers. So far , Kingsun sodium naphthalene sulfonate superplasticizers have been exported to more than 30 countries, they are Israel, Iran, Pakistan, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia,Uzbekistan, Indonesia, Russia, Vietnam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc.
- More than 15+ years’ experience in construction industry. Kingsun can makes the business become professional & simple & easy.
- Kingsun factory. Our factory has a large warehouse, the advanced production equipment, R&D center and quality inspection center.
- Product certifications. ISO/BV/SGS can ensure the qualified products and traceability.
- One-to-one Service. Our sales manager can customize the order for your specific market and help you save cost.
- Timely response. All the feedback from customers will be treated seriously and promptly.