- Product Name: Dispersing Agent NNO
- Other Name: 2-Naphthalenesulfonic Acid
- Appearance: Light Brown Powder
- Diffusion rate: 95.0 min
- PH Value: 7-9
- CAS No.: 36290-04-7
- Chemical Formula: CH2(C10H6SO3Na)2
Dispersing Agent NNO, also called Dispersant NNO, is anionic surfactant with excellent diffusibility and protective colloid properties. Light brown powder. Soluble in any hardness water. Resisting acid, alkali, hard water and inorganic salt. No surface active such as osmotic foaming. It has affinity for protein and polyamide fibers, but no affinity for cotton, hemp or other fibers.
|Diffusion rate (for standard) %||95.0 min|
|PH value (1% aqueous solution)||7-9|
|Sodium Sulfate content ％||5 Max|
|Insoluble in water content %||0.05 Max.|
|Content of calcium and magnesium %||0.4 Max.|
Applications of Dispersing Agent NNO
1. Mainly used as dispersant in disperse dyes, vat dyes, reactive dyes, acid dyes and leather dyes. With good grinding effect, solubilization effect and dispersity.
2. As dispersing agent in wettable pesticides and textile printing and dyeing.
3. Used in pigment pad dyeing, leuco acid dyeing process, the dyeing of disperse dyes and soluble reduced dyes.
4. Used in the dyeing of silk-cotton interweaving fabric can keep the silk from dyeing.
5. As spread fertilizer in lake manufacturing, stabilizer of rubber latex and auxiliary tanning agent of leather.
If you are looking for high quality dispersing agent NNO or Dispersant MF, please remember to contact Kingsun online at any time. As a professional manufacturer of dispersing agents, Kingsun Company has its own factory and professional sales team. So Kingsun can provide good quality and reasonable price for you. Of course, Kingsun also provide excellent service for global customers.