- Product Name: Carboxymethyl Cellulose
- Appearance: White flocculent powder
- Degree of Substitution(D.S): 0.75~0.85
- Purity(%): 65 Min
- PH Value: 7.0-9.0
- CAS No.: 9000-11-7
- HS Code: 3912310000
Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC) (also called cellulose gum) is an anionic linear polymer structure cellulose ether. It is white or slightly yellow powder or granules, tasteless and non-toxic, stable performance. It can be soluble in water to form a transparent solution with a certain viscosity. Its solution is neutral or slightly alkaline, and stable to light and heat. Besides, the viscosity will decrease with increasing temperature.
|Degree of Substitution/(D.S)||0.75-0.85||0.75-0.85||0.75-0.85||0.80-0.85||0.80-0.85||0.80-0.85|
|Loss on drying
|Notes||Products of various specific indicators can be produced and provided as the customer application requirements.|
Main Uses of Carboxymethyl Cellulose
- Oil drilling. CMC plays the role of water loss, viscosity improvement in drilling fluids, cementing fluids and fracturing fluids, so as to protect the wall, carry cuttings, protect the drill bit, prevent mud loss, and improve drilling speed.
- Textile, printing and dyeing industry. CMC is used as a sizing agent for sizing of light yarns such as cotton, silk wool, chemical fibers, and blends.
- Paper industry. It can be used as paper surface smoothing agent and sizing agent. As an additive, CMC has film-forming properties and oil resistance of water-soluble polymers.
- Wash-grade CMC. CMC has a high degree of uniformity and good transparency in detergents. It has good dispersibility in water and good anti-resorption performance. It has many characteristics like ultra-high viscosity, good stability, excellent thickening and emulsifying effect.
- Painting grade CMC. As a stabilizer, it can prevent the coating from separating due to the rapid temperature change. As a viscosity agent, it can make the coating state uniform, so as to achieve the ideal storage and construction viscosity, and prevent serious delamination during storage.
- Mosquito-repellent incense grade CMC. CMC can evenly bond the components together. It can enhance the toughness of mosquito-repellent incense, making it not easy to break.
- Toothpaste grade CMC. CMC is used as a base glue in toothpaste. It mainly plays the role of shaping and adhesion.CMC can prevent the separation of the abrasive and making the consistency suit for maintaining a stable paste state.
- Ceramic industry. It can be used as blank adhesive, plasticizer, glaze suspending agent, color fixing agent, etc.
- Building industry. Used in construction, it can improve water retention and strength of mortar.
- Food Industry. Carboxymethyl cellulose in food can be used as thickener, stabilizer, adhesive or shape agent.
Why Do You Choose Kingsun Company
As a leading exporter and supplier in China, Kingsun Company has been focusing on the production and sales of various cellulose ethers for more than 15 years. Our company has enjoyed a good reputation in domestic and foreign markets. So far, these products have been exported to more than 30 countries and regions, they are India, Pakistan, South Africa, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Mexico, Chile, United Kingdom, Italy, Romania, etc. If you are going to buy CMC carboxymethyl cellulose, please do not hesitate to contact us online.